- Supports senior Program Planning and Scheduling personnel in the preparation and maintenance of plans.
- Develops Integrated Master Schedules for new or existing development programs from Program Summary Master Schedules.
- Maintains schedules, performs risk analysis, identifies and resolves critical paths issues.
- May work proposal preparation and assess the progress against established plans and parameters.
- Formulates and recommends corrective action measures such as schedule revisions, manpower adjustments, and work requirements.
- Maintains cost and schedule integration.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience/combined education
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Experience in schedule/planning development using MS Project or similar tool
- Proposal development experience
- Earned Value Management (EVM) experience
- Advanced Excel sill set including macros, lookup tables and VBA
- Critical Path Scheduling methodology knowledge
- Planning / scheduling tool experience with MS Project
- Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) Development experience
- Integrated Master Plan (IMP) / Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) development and maintenance experience
- Schedule Risk Assessment process experience