- Facilitate M&E Function’s 6-week Scheduling meeting and 2-week Execution Scheduling meeting.
- Ensure that the Function’s 6-week Schedule is fully populated with all constrained activities and is deliverable within Functional and Site constraints.
- Ensure that all activities have been checked against the Function’s required readiness criteria per the required time horizon (8Q, 12, 6, 2week).
- Support the Gatekeeper in assessing schedule waiver requests.
- Generate site execution schedules ensuring resource utilization is maximized and operational impacts are managed.
- Perform resource leveling across all activities in the targeted execution timeframe.
- Communicate the agreed 6-week Schedule and 2-week Execution Schedule to all Functions and Site personnel.
- Participate in backlog reviews and daily scheduling discussions, making updates to execution schedule as needed.
- High school diploma or GED (General Education Development certificate) plus 2-year Tech School or Associate Degree -- or equivalent experience
- Significant understanding and experience with planning and scheduling concepts, and their application in a business environment.
- Understanding and experience in schedule integration across multiple groups and multiple time horizons.
- Ability to do quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Prior experience and knowledge or Primavera P6 preferred.
- Working knowledge of planning and scheduling tools.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.