- Support the use of the Earned Value Management System (EVMS) so that the PCMO and wider Thales IPTs can adequately monitor and report on project cost and schedule progress.
- Assist Cost Account Managers (CAMs) and other team members with preparing schedules, costs and scope descriptions in support of their Control Account Agreements.
- Working closely with and mentoring Project Managers, CAMs and other project team members in the implementation and use of EVM to monitor and control their project performance.
- Perform detailed analysis on schedule, milestones, spends and variances, and clearly articulate results and impact to support timely decision making.
- Proactively assist in early identification and resolution of issues that could affect successful project delivery.
- Conduct schedule risk analysis and undertake risk management integration with schedule.
- Provide accurate data and informative input to the resource planning process and tool.
- Tertiary qualification in an appropriate discipline and/or relevant experience in a similar PMO role providing cost scheduling services for complex multi-project programs in a multidisciplinary environment.
- Thorough working knowledge of Earned Value Management.
- Strong stakeholder management along with the ability to communicate and articulate information with senior stakeholders in a clear and effective manner.
- System and analytical skills to manipulate and interpret a large volume of complex data and generate metrics and report to support internal decision making and client reporting requirements.
- Experience with the project controls toolset; Primavera, COBRA, Primavera Risk Analysis, Acumen Fuse, Power BI (Desirable).
- Proven desire and ability to train and mentor others.