- Develops, statuses, and analyzes Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) in sufficient detail to monitor progress, assess program status, and identify performance issues in a timely manner.
- Communicates schedule impacts and proposes corrective actions to applicable stakeholders. Develops recovery plans to ensure program milestones are completed in accordance with the contract requirements and LM MFC financial plans.
- Use of critical path methodology and application in network development, analysis, and problem resolution is required. Develops/maintains Earned Value Management System (EVMS) and metrics ensuring cost/schedule integration and provides monthly EV status and analysis as necessary.
- Supports proposal and IRAD activities as necessary. Supports proposal activities.
- Must have the ability to obtain a DoD U.S Secret Clearance.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Microsoft Project experience, schedule development.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college in Business or a related discipline, with 3 years of professional experience; or a Masters degree from an accredited college in Business or a related discipline.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, excellent team player, Earned Value Management experience.