- Delivery of a proportion of the Annual Contract P6. This will be achieved through building and maintaining a rolling short cycle delivery schedule of works;
- Maintaining data accuracy within P6, ensuring their Schedule of works is kept current and up to date and data quality is maintained;
- Ownership of the weekly Cell Review meeting : prepare for and lead the meeting, maintain action tracker, report meeting outcomes and escalate risks and issues managers;
- Status reporting for all deliverables including progress updates, data quality and Schedule Change requests & approvals, forecasts;
- Maintaining a schedule forecast;
- Liaison with local authorities, attend coordination meetings, Create and send coordination schedules to the local authority. Attend meeting with the LA;
- Maintaining a Risk Register and routine reporting of Risk and Issues;
- The scheduling and delivery of all ALARP within your Hub and report regularly and accurately on the status of all ALARP in your area.