- Liaise with project managers, supervisors, subcontractors, as well as planning and bids and estimating team to create and maintain valid and accurate bid and project schedules in Primavera.
- Advise the Project manager of scheduling / production issues that might impact on key schedule dates.
- Highlight areas of schedule and cost concern and identify potential actions for improving performance.
- Carry out analysis of project schedule and cost performance.
- Ensure data transfer, data coordination between various program management software systems to ensure capture of accurate performance data.
- Prepare regular reports and charts on project schedule progress and project performance.
- Formal qualification in area of Engineering, Project Management or Project Planning/Control, Understanding of naval/maritime projects, processes and procedures
- Experience in a ship building/repair or similar heavy engineering industry, and/or civil engineering field.
- Project planning & scheduling knowledge and experience using Primavera or similar specialist application required
- High degree of computer literacy
- Strong communication skills and collaborative working style
- Demonstrated numerical and analytical skills
- High degree of attention to detail (accuracy)